Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This S21u protective cover... Likey or no likely ?

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 02:47 PM)
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

Apologies if anyone has purchased this cover, or it offends anyone...

But is this cover not just taking a really beautiful looking phone,  and then making it look utterly awful in comparison ?  Clearly this case is designed for protection rather than looks... but still... there are better looking cases to show off your phone...

Or maybe it is just me and my old age.  😉

s21u.JPG

Smiley 😀

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
12 REPLIES 12
Colshie
Navigator
Options
reminds me of...

1613056595598.gif

Lukeb1
Pioneer
Options
I'm yet to find any case that doesn't ruin the aesthetics of any phone, so you have to find a compamise of the best case that your happy with, or risk going naked. although I've damaged phones I've left naked before and it looks far worse with a massive scratch than any case has 😅

And as it happens UAG cases are very good cases, I would definitely recommend one.
Gilani
Pioneer
Options
I'm considering ordering this case. Just wondering how much it adds to the weight and does the phone still fits in jeans pocket with this case?
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

Of course it is a personal choice and I entirely agree... where some might not like a particular look... others might see a different angle.  Of course the most important is to protect that hardware. 

Many don't like the wallet style cases, although I have bought the Clearview...which is big with the S-Pen attachment.  I wouldn't have paid £84 for it, but it had a 30% reduction when bought with the phone and came with the S-Pen which i wanted.  Weighing up £34 for the pen alone against ~£59 with the cover, it was a no brainer for me.  It looks great but is bulky.   

I also have a basic Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear cover, to show off the hardware and for the more simplistic look... will probably switch between them occasionally. 

S21 case.JPG

s21 case2.JPG

- Smiley

ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Spigen Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Tough Armor Rugged Case - Black

Nice matte black finish. Protects device. Used Spigen on my last 6 phones.

DK505dV.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Petercat5
Navigator
Options
I always buy my cases from a company called Torro. They do really lovely genuine leather cases and if you want you can have the case monogrammed with your initials.
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I have seen torro advertised and they look very nice quality 👍
- Smiley

Petercat5
Navigator
Options
Yes they're a British company up in Newcastle but the cases are sourced from either Italian or American leather. I've been using them for years now having put them on about five phones. They're reasonably priced too at around £35. Although I think the three gold letters of my monogram cost another £8.50p. They've started to make wallets, tablet cases, keyrings and bits and bobs like that now. They close by way of a small magnet near the catch and I've never had any problems with them. Anyway I do hope you get your phone problems sorted soon. It's a bugger trying to remember passwords etc. I'm absolutely useless at it.. Good luck.
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I will check them out sometime. for my past 3 phones I like folio style cases so they are my kind of case. I didn't realise they were UK either... so another good reason to help the UK trade following brexit 😉
- Smiley