Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security patch

(Topic created on: 20-02-2022 02:32 AM)
Justinc
First Poster
Options

Is anyone else having problems receiving the security patch updates. I have a s21 ultra unlocked and it last received the December one. Since then I know January and February has been released at the very least by the carrier I'm on. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Kriswain
First Poster
Options
January patch out now for me
0 Likes
Justinc
First Poster
Options

Still stuck on BUKK software 

0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
I'm still waiting for the February patch to come out. Got the January one OK, but Feb's is just not coming. Staying to wonder if it will turn up at all 🤔
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Someone else had a good idea previously that the feb security update might be released with the ul 4.1 update. Seems to be dragging abit in the uk
G G
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Im still waiting for Feb patch. Got S21 on ee
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Justinc: Please try heading to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Other Security Settings > Security Policy Updates, and make sure that this is toggled on. If it is, head back to the Biometrics and Security landing page > Security Update, to manually check for any available updates. You can also navigate to Settings > Software Update > Auto Download over Wi-Fi, so you're set up to receive any updates as and when they're made available to you in your region. 

jvk
Voyager
Options
I'm on unlocked S21 Ultra 5G in UK and still waiting for February security update. Considering that S22 doesn't actually ship until tomorrow at the earliest, surely mine is classed as the current Samsung flagship device. Pretty poor experience for a flagship that it isn't receiving relevant updates in a timely manner! I tried all the suggestions made by AndrewL but, obviously, none of them worked (already setup properly)
0 Likes