Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot?

(Topic created on: 20-07-2022 03:48 PM)
R0M
Journeyman
Options
Since last update, my camera roll is appearing in my screenshots & it sends them if I send a screen shot through WhatsApp.. Looking through comments, it says go to 'Gallery Labs' & turn it off..I've searched everywhere and I can't find where that is...most annoying...mine is Samsung S21 plus...Help...??
6 REPLIES 6
ZoroXion
Apprentice
Options
I used to have this problem with an older phone where my albums got mixed up. I just saved the images all to my Google drive and got rid of any albums disrupting each other. Then for me, it seemed to sort itself out fine afterwards, and then I just copied the saved images back into the folders. Hope this helps
0 Likes
R0M
Journeyman
Options
Ok thanks for that. But, it's only just started happening since the last update...I'll see if there is anyone else that has this problem...??
AndrewL
Options

@R0M: To enable Gallery Labs, head to the Gallery app > Tap the 3 lines in the bottom right > Settings > About Gallery > Repeatedly tap on the version number until it says 'Gallery Labs enabled'. If you then head back into the Gallery settings menu, Gallery Labs can be found towards the bottom of the list. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
R0M
Journeyman
Options
Hi AndrewL, I tried that & whilst when I keep tapping on the version number in the about gallery bit, an oblong black box appears & tells me gallery labs is enabled, I then go back to settings & it's nowhere to be found, tried it a few times, same every time...??weird tbh...!
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@R0M: From what I understand, if there is a number to the right of the 'Gallery Labs enabled' notification e.g. Gallery Labs enabled -2, then you'll need to tap the version number until the number disappears (so, in the case of my example, 2 more times). Let me know if this works for you. 

0 Likes
R0M
Journeyman
Options
The plot thickens...so I tried exactly what you said & the number showing ti the right in the little oblong box which is only on screen for a moment, has changed from 3, then I did it again & it went down to 2, then to 1 then back up to 2...?
0 Likes