Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Protector

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 01:10 PM)
Adam1196
Pioneer
Options

Hi All,

I know the phone comes with a screen protector, how good is this Screen Protector?

I see on YouTube videos when they peel them off it sounds quite thick.

What would you suggest? Keep that one on or put a different one on the phone?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
it's just a thin plastic one, it will protect against scratches and scrapes but if you prone to dropping your phone the screen will still crack so if that's the case get it ripped of and buy a tempered glass ones.
0 Likes
l0lGhostlXl
Journeyman
Options
Adding onto the first poster, if you get a tempered glass protector there will be a hole where the fingerprint sensor will be as it is ultrasonic. This is annoying as it is quite noticeable when playing games or watching videos so I'd therefore, recommend getting a good plastic screen protector or keep the preinstalled one.
0 Likes
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
Is this year's pre installed one worse than the previous ones?
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Worth checking if a Whitestone Dome glass protector available for your model of phone They are a bit more expensive but worth it Have had one on my Note 10+ for over a year and had no problems with it - seem to be very scratch resistant ( also no hole for fingerprint sensor which still works good - just a little cut out round the front camera. ) If you go this route is worth watching their installation videos a couple of times before installing - looks quite complicated but actually quite easy if you take your time
0 Likes
Krazeh
Explorer
Options

There are Whitestone Dome protectors available. They are pricier than others on the market but they are top notch. Have used them on my S9, S10, and S20. Have got one for my S21 Ultra on the way.