Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung wallet\pay doesn't work on S21 FE 5G

(Topic created on: 01-08-2022 10:47 AM)
Ivan903
Apprentice
Options

Hello! Could anybody help me with Samsung wallet\pay app?

The problem is- it's completely doesn't work on my S21 FIG

In a nutshell: samsung pay used to work on my previous old A8 without any problems , but when I swapped it to a new S21 FE 5G (firmware is EUX with all last updates), samsung pay didn't work after migration and still doesn't work after upgrading to samsung wallet. There is a message : "couldn't open samsung wallet, try again later". I've fould that there isn't S21 FE in the list of supported models on the samsung pay page. Also I couldn't find any articles regarding this problem. It's odd because I don't believe that the modern smartphone doesn't support the simple pay application. If it will be add in future please tell me when.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
ThatGuyJacobee
Navigator
Options
Tried clearing the cache of the samsung wallet app? Settings>Apps>Samsung Wallet>Storage>Clear Cache
0 Likes
Ivan903
Apprentice
Options

I've already tried all options and also tried change firmware. Nothing helped. Looks like a global issue with s21 fe , but samsung hides it for some reason

0 Likes
Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
I know it's a pain sometimes settings up the Samsung pay crashes sometimes I recommend get the Google pay
0 Likes
Ivan903
Apprentice
Options

I wonder about one thing:  there is no s21 fe in the official list of supported models https://www.samsung.com/uk/apps/samsung-wallet/

Maybe anybody knows a way how to get official answers from samsung about compatibility?  It's wired when you pay about 500gbp and samsung pay is updated automatically and now doesn't work

0 Likes
Ahmedomar1
First Poster
Options

I have had this problem for a week now. With a message telling it's not supported on my phone.

0 Likes