Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra system volume too loud

(Topic created on: 25-12-2021 05:26 PM)
Qash001
Explorer
Options
Anyone else noticed that "system sounds" are far too loud, even on the lowest setting? What I mean are the in-app sounds from FB and WhatsApp etc (considered system sounds for some reason). 

What can be done about it? I'm not keen on turning the sounds off completely, just want them at a softer volume that isn't so offensive especially late in the evenings.
45 REPLIES 45
jfine
First Poster
Options

Having the same problem.   Very annoying!  

0 Likes
Talbius
First Poster
Options
Same here. I have the volume that controls Whatsapp on the lowest slither I can get it, but the new notification/message sound is still far too loud.
0 Likes
Tone 71
First Poster
Options

Same here. System volume and notification volume both 1 notch off of silent and all sounds still too loud, even my custom notification sounds.

Edit: S21 Ultra

aaltaras
First Poster
Options

Same to me ...

0 Likes
Mari375
First Poster
Options

With every update my messenger, tiktok and whatsapp volume are distorted to either off or max with all calls crackled-unable to have a conversation with anyone on apps or regular phone call. I have done cache clean, rebooted, uninstalled apps, nothing works other than having phone reflashed. I can't keep reflashing as center is over an hour away. Never had an issue with Samsung phones previously.  Very displeased with Samsung and their warranty.  I need this fixed or a new phone. And who remembers all their logins for all apps on their phone? 

0 Likes
Elliottsix
Explorer
Options
I'm getting this on my s23 it's so frustrating. Notifications are low but in app sounds are max volume wtf