Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 series are the worst I've ever had

(Topic created on: 06-02-2021 02:54 PM)
EMIN3M
Apprentice
Options
Battrey life is terrible compared to my S10+ 
If you want to take a photo up close or scan the barcode to register your product it is too blury and your unable too. 

With my S10+ I could use a battrey pack and the charge time was around 2 hours which i would expect however my S21+ takes 3 hours!! I enabled fast charge on settings as well. 
The fact that it doesn't come with a plug is beyond and if your new to Samsung you wont have a plug already in the house, so you will buy one and you wont want to pay Samsung prices so you will go for a cheaper option which will in the end break the battrey in some sort of way. I will.be taking mine back. Usless glad I still have my other phone here 

13 REPLIES 13
Paul_Houston
Pioneer
Options

oh get a grip

0 Likes
eaglegrad16
Apprentice
Options

The S21 Ultra is almost worse than the Note10+ I had through Verizon. Same problems...poor camera, connection, service, dropped calls, battery.... and literally swapped out 4x over 1 year, because of these unresolved issues, which is beyond ridiculous for the absurd cost. Who wants to pay out $1000+ for a ***** phone?  No one.   

The Note8 was the LAST decent phone

0 Likes
Jareer
First Poster
Options

I agree my s21 just shuts off every half hr never samsung again

0 Likes
semprelibera
First Poster
Options

Samsung S21 is the worst phone I ever owned. Colors are TERRIBLE, everything on the inside looks like a phone from 2015. Blurry camera, HORRIBLE battery life. I have used it for two weeks and bought a new phone. I will never buy Samsung again! 

0 Likes