Original topic:

S21 Camera Question

(Topic created on: 12-07-2021 09:55 PM)
NiKRuLeZ
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Hi

I noticed when I use the super steady function on the video recorder of the S21 it looks all grainy and not as sharp as when it's turned off. I think it's using a different camera for when it's switched on.

What I wanted to know is that, on the actual lens of the S21 camera ... is there a small circular protector for all 3 cameras that needs to be peeled off? I can't seem to pick it but feels plasticky ... really don't know.

Regards

Nik

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Hi yeah it has always been grainy when you use SSF not sure why because it uses the same camera as normal video. I don't think there is a protective cover on it never had that on my s21 ultra.
0 Likes
NiKRuLeZ
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Saw this post ... https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S21/Lens-protective-film-removal/td-p/1673338

Apparently theres a film dot/single piece of protective film in each camera lens. Has anyone here removed that? Is it advised to remove that or should it stay on??

Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Yeah I checked that but mine and they don't have any protective cover on them.
0 Likes
NiKRuLeZ
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Anyone else have any issues with the super steady and grainy picture quality?

0 Likes
fader374
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

There are so many people are facing this issue that you mentioned here but I am facing one more and that it when I open camera for three to four minutes the device heats up why?

0 Likes