Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

"already copied to clipboard" notifications all day long

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 09:49 AM)
CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

These notifications are driving me mad, I can't do anything on my phone without this message popping up.

Been happening since android 12, one UI 4.0 update. Got another update yesterday and hoped it would be resolved but is still happening. Seen others reporting the same (seems to be all s21 users with this issue) but not found any solutions.

Really hope it gets fixed soon.

Go to solution
35 REPLIES 35
Kleini
Explorer
Options

Same here on my S10 since the Android 12 and oneUI4 update. please fix this.

Solution
birgitjgwa
Apprentice
Options
birgitjgwa
Apprentice
Options

Well, I haven't got KDE Connect installed, so that's not it for me.

Kleini
Explorer
Options

Same here. Thanks for the idea. For me it didn't help. Can't find KDE Connect on my S10

birgitjgwa
Apprentice
Options

This suggests it's to do with Samsung keyboard, but unfortunately no solution how to solve it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS21/comments/qz98un/item_copied_toalready_in_clipboard_stop_it/

Metalgie
First Poster
Options

I got the issue after upgrading to UI 4.0, i was able to stop this issue by closing my Teamviewer opened session, for some reason the clipborad sync between my local and remote machines was causing this issue.

CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

Hmm, thanks. I do have kde connect and have just disabled clipboard sync (I'd actually forgotten this was enabled)

Hopefully this is finally the solution for me as it's been going on for months.

... oh dammit, I was about to submit this message and the ***** pop up got in the way again 🙄

0 Likes
CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

Thanks, I've tried with a few different keyboards though and the problem still persists

0 Likes
CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

Interesting, so this sounds quite similar to the kde connect issue others reported. Unfortunately disabling the setting in kde connect didn't work for me and I don't have teamviewer

0 Likes
CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

Oh, wait... I have multiple devices I connect through kde connect and each device can have clipboard sync set independently. I've made sure it's disabled for all devices now. Will see how it goes for a while, maybe this is actually the solution for me.

0 Likes