Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions not working with the S21+

(Topic created on: 12-06-2021 03:39 PM)
Markus2011
Apprentice
Options

I'm trying to use a discount code for S21 phones - a measly 5% and yet every little helps. It works on both the S21 and Ultra but not the +. I've spoken to multiple people, been passed from one platform to another, sent multiple emails and been cut off the phone half way through trying to get it sorted.

Can anyone here help me with the issue or point me to where I can make a complaint?

6 REPLIES 6
JohnOW
First Poster
Options
I'm having exactly the same problem with the code I won. But nobody at Samsung seems to be able to help me either ☹
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey all,

Could you provide me with a little more information? Where did you win this promotion from? 

0 Likes
Markus2011
Apprentice
Options
It was on the Samsung Members app, in the monthly prizes game Tap & Unlock. You win a code that says (5% off Galaxy Note20 Ultra/Galaxy Z Fold2/Galaxy S20 FE/any Samsung Galaxy S21 device) - notice how it says ANY S21 device, but it won't work with the S21+.
0 Likes
JohnOW
First Poster
Options
Same for me, won code on Samsung Members app game last week. Supposed to be for any Galaxy S21 but although the voucher is accepted and showing in my basket the discount isn't removed for the S21+
0 Likes
Markus2011
Apprentice
Options
Come on Kholal, don't leave us hanging 😑
0 Likes
Snapper99
Voyager
Options
Same for me when I tried to use a code I'd received in may from Samsung shop.

Same deal, valid for all items in the on line shop and should work when used on a transaction via the works discount scheme as well...

Didn't work... Rang the online shop agent to discuss and it seems they have recently changed the back system and its rejecting codes... They sent me a new working code the next day. Managed to get a new Samsung Galaxy Watch3 (41mm lte) for £56 so not so bad, if it had worked the day before I'd have got it £36!!!!
Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes