Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone ring without any reason

(Topic created on: 08-02-2022 04:37 AM)
Daniel Anton
Journeyman
Options

Hello, one week ago i make update to my s21 and from that i have a issue, the phone ring in the morning and afternoon without any reason. I make factory reset And same problem, all the time I have to restat the phone.

79 REPLIES 79
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Is it an alarm?
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Daniel Anton 

Does it happen if you run your device in Safe Mode?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
thats not a phone call or an alarm. you have probably accidentally used the ringtone for an apps notification. or a buddy of yours is messing with you and made a particular app use it as a prank.
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
when you did a factory reset , did you restore everything again? as that would most likely restore the problem. i would advise doing a backup via pc. reset. and restore everything except app settings.
0 Likes
Daniel Anton
Journeyman
Options

No, it is not the alarm, it's ringing only in the morning and afternoon, it has no standar hours when is ringing

0 Likes
Daniel Anton
Journeyman
Options

I can't run safe mode because I don't know when is ringing

0 Likes
Daniel Anton
Journeyman
Options

I will try this and come with one answer 

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

If it does not ring in Safe Mode it means that the problem lies with one of your own user apps and settings. You will need to locate which of your downloaded apps is causing the issue as it is not a Samsung problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Daniel Anton
Journeyman
Options

I don't know if I ringing în the safe mode because I can't put the phone în safe mode, is ringing only inte morning g and afternoon but is not the same hours

0 Likes