Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network connectivity issues in S21 FE 5G

(Topic created on: 26-10-2022 01:34 PM)
Devendra
Student
Options

I am facing an issue since last upgrade. The VI sim works normal on my other devices and I have not observed any such issues but with this S21 FE there are problems.

When inserting the VI sim, the battery is draining fast also there is not showing any network.

So, I went to VI center and exchanged the sim card with a new one but that is also not working in this Samsung galaxy S21 FE but the same sim card is working fine in other devices.

Even I also did all the troubleshooting steps mentioned like network reset, safe mode, aeroplane mode, and at the end I did factory reset but still I am facing the same issue. My VI sim card is not at all working in this device. I have purchased this phone just 2 weeks ago.

Can someone please provide me any genuine solution? Its very disappointed.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would think the next step is to visit a Samsung Service Centre @Devendra  

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Rahul Somani
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am too facing this issue since the last week. Unable to get the internet via my telecom sim or even via Wifi. only after restarting my mobile, i am getting the internet. need to restart every hour. Such a pain to use Samsung mobiles. they have had some sort of problem in every model since the last decade. I am using S21 FE. Next time will shift to IOS.

0 Likes