Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lockscreen permanently on

(Topic created on: 18-05-2021 10:43 PM)
MattMilner
First Poster
Options
How can I keep my phone display permanently on where it shows notifications, date time, fingerprint scanner and battery percentage. I had it like this before, it was an option I selected, its not the main lockscreen with all the vibrant colours, it's one where they dim it and it has a black background to save battery. I accidentally changed it so now it only shows the fingerprint scanner and battery percentage. So I can't see if I have a notification without unlocking my phone. I'm on the samsung s21
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Its called Always On Display.
Go to Settings> Lock Screen> Always On Display
0 Likes
MattMilner
First Poster
Options
Thank you for replying, but it already is I'm afraid. Its on "show always". Yet it doesn't do that, it shows my print scanner and battery. No notifications, date or time. Any notification I get lasts very briefly and you can't swipe it away as the phone is registering as being locked still
0 Likes
MattMilner
First Poster
Options
That's how it should look like, but it's only like that for a matter of seconds when it was permanent before. The top half of that image is blank now

received_329518645267624_937.jpg

0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
You need to configure its duration, where you toggle it on and off, don't click the toggle, click the words to open up the Always On Display settings.
Click the area marked by the red circle to open up the settings.

Screenshot_20210518-233054_Settings_60075.jpg

Screenshot_20210518-233041_AlwaysOnDisplay.jpg

0 Likes
MattMilner
First Poster
Options
Yeah, I've had it on "Show Always" which is after you click on "Always On Display". I would have replied sooner but didn't know I had a notification😂
0 Likes