Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet slow Samsung S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 24-11-2021 05:51 PM)
JamesNickname
Explorer
Options
Recently updated to one UI 4, and have noticed the Internet is very slow on both mobile data and WiFi. My other devices get 70Mbps download speed on WiFi, my phone now gets 0.6Mbps. When connected to 5G my phone gets around 2Mbps download speed. Has anyone else had this issue it's a bit irritating! I've restarted the phone, and it's not an issue with my WiFi or 5G signal.
15 REPLIES 15
Members_GnxU9Am
First Poster
Options

Any one found a solution for this? I am also experiencing the same intermittent 4G/5G data drop. I noticed this started around august or september. I even called the network provider but they have no issue according to them. I foubd that its my Galaxy S21 5G could be the problem. My wife's phone Galaxy S7 has no data drops or internet issues and we are both on the same network provider, Three UK. Hope samsung will make a patch to fix this issue

0 Likes
fbs4800
Pioneer
Options

Exactly the same for me. I've tried all the steps above but something isn't right. It's constantly slow and lagging and when using Facebook, I keep getting "your network connection has been restored". I'm on EE and Speedtest is 100MB+ on 5G.

0 Likes
Anathan
First Poster
Options

That's awesome I found this topic,guess why, I have same ***** issue, I have s20 fe ,and s21+ 5g ,but for some reason s20's internet flying ,when s21+ 5g chocking hard can't not even download 5mb in 1 hour...glad I have s20 to save the situation. Anyway i was looking for solution , I thought I would find it there, and you know what? I found the solution thank you for support to solve that topic, just say something like  it's damaged  device or you potato that can not even use phone properly... But anyways I some SOLUTIONS:

1: buy iPhone,Huawei,LG,XiaoMi,Tesla's phone, and etc. (At least better community support)

2: Check your phone case, a lot of cases are not made in proper way,which can cause a connection problem .

3: Factory reset can help to indicate software problem, which can be caused by transferring your data from old phone to new one.

4: Go to local official Samsung store, and talk to representative there about that problem, they will check your connection and if they can't not fix it they will give you a new one.

0 Likes
atomek79
Apprentice
Options

I just wanted to share i have exactly the same problem on S21 5G here. There is something wrong with these devices / their software. My speed tests top out on 70mbit/s, even though mac on the same WIFI network reaches 500mbit/s. 5G is much worse (top 20mbit/s).

Isuke
Student
Options

I have exact same problems with my s21+.  All my friends with other phones are like "internet here is fine" and I'm like "I can't load route in Google mapas and pages loads like garbage" 

0 Likes
Jamiv
First Poster
Options

I have same issue on my s21+. I have 1000mbps internet but i get only 0-200mbps. Its very slow and laggy.

0 Likes