Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCONSISTENT BATTERY LIFE S21U

(Topic created on: 19-03-2021 08:16 AM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
On a good day I can get 1 hour screen time with 90%+ remaining. On bad days which I'm having more of since the March update I get 20min screen time and already down 93%. SAMSUNG??? WHAT IS GOING ON?????? 

34 REPLIES 34
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
you should've gotten an exchange I got mine exchanged I get one hour per 10% 120hz QHD 👌
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
it's not faulty because I've gotten 3 days battery life when it was good and 8-9hours screen time. I'm saying the latest update has decreased it.
0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
well how is it possible for me to have the latest update and your phone happens to show faulty behaviour?
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
could be a miss behaving app. who knows. different usage. different apps installed.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I'd suggest going through the app list and looking for ones with background usage close to your total run time. Those are likely to be the offending app or service linked with your battery problem.
0 Likes
hammer
Explorer
Options
here's my usage with adaptive refresh rate maxed at 96hz QHD, not the best compared to my 12PM

Screenshot_20210322-165313_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I'm in process of backing my stuff up and doing a reset.
0 Likes
hammer
Explorer
Options
I've done the same let us know how you get on
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
today is the 1st usage from 100% since the reset last night. seems ok so far. learning usage patterns again but should improve in the next few days. 😁 but this is my 2nd factory reset since owning the phone. bit annoying 🤣

Screenshot_20210323-173411_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
hammer
Explorer
Options
yeah I'm getting around the same sot as you 30mins per 10% battery
0 Likes