Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to respond a call on S21

(Topic created on: 28-04-2021 12:01 PM)
ShaBuf
Apprentice
Options

Just shiftet from Iphone a month ago and have decided to go back to Iphone as I just found out that I need to use the side buttons to respond to a call instead of the button on the screen. Is there a more logic way to set up the phone and is there a place to quickly learn how to use the functionality on the phone. I have 60 hour week work week so it should just work otherwise it definitely an Iphone.

Don't say Bixby he/she doesn't work so despite of Siris limitations she respond more effectively in relation to phone calls in and out.

0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Put your finger on the green logo to answer but slide your finger right at the same time. Same with red logo slide left if you don't want to answer the call. You may be able to slide any angle once your finger is on it. But that's how I answer my calls. Hope this helps.

View solution in context

Solution
Pjc21
Navigator
Options
Try placing your finger on the green icon and holding it there as you swipe it towards the centre of the screen.

View solution in context

Solution
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options
@ShaBuf, hope this helps!!

Screenshot_20210428-133407_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210428-133340_Chrome.jpg

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10
Pjc21
Navigator
Options
This sounds odd..
Are you saying you can't touch green answer logo on screen to take the call or am I missing something,
What do you mean by respond?
0 Likes
Pjc21
Navigator
Options
If you swipe down from top of screen and tap the cog logo it will take you into settings.
Scroll down to the bottom and you will see tips and user manual.
Hopefully anything your unsure about with functionality will be explained in there.
0 Likes
ShaBuf
Apprentice
Options

Yep that is exactly what I mean. On an Iphone you will "just" press the green button to respond an incoming call. On the S21 there is a green (and red) button but nothing happens when pressing the green button. Tried to locate in the manual how settings should be to have this work but without  any luck.

0 Likes
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Put your finger on the green logo to answer but slide your finger right at the same time. Same with red logo slide left if you don't want to answer the call. You may be able to slide any angle once your finger is on it. But that's how I answer my calls. Hope this helps.
Solution
Pjc21
Navigator
Options
Try placing your finger on the green icon and holding it there as you swipe it towards the centre of the screen.
Solution
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options
@ShaBuf, hope this helps!!

Screenshot_20210428-133407_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210428-133340_Chrome.jpg

Pjc21
Navigator
Options
Sorry fiona26 just seen the post you placed.. got there before me 😄
ShaBuf