Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s21 Ultra Video Quality

(Topic created on: 20-11-2021 08:16 PM)
RLCJ
Student
Options

Hi Everyone I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issues as me, I have the S21 Ultra Exynos Model UK

With software number  G998BXXU3AUHB / G998BOXM3AUHB / G998BXXU3AUHB

Security Patch August 1st Size 971.76Mb

Now i cannot tell if this update or one prior to this has caused problems but my video quality is absolutely shocking, ive tried both front and rear cameras including ultrawide at all full hd 30 and 60 frames and also 4k in 30 and 60 even the 8k on the rear, I'm a vlogger so use this camera for this sort of things on YouTube and the video quality is terrible its all grainy broken pixilation and everything and the sound is equally as bad.

I don't know what's happened to it but does anyone else have this issue as a Samsung repair or exchange will take weeks and I need to use the product daily! 

Ive done hard resets of both camera and full phone reset and the issue still happens.

11 REPLIES 11
RLCJ
Student
Options

Ive checked it indoors recording on the 16:9 and other format's and it was okay but then it went funny on other recordings, ive noticed any outdoor recording you make is also extremely bad, i tried to contact Samsung but  apparently they do not repair my model ? 

0 Likes
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
No issues with mine at all. Someone suggested doing a soft reboot recently
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
I have noticed video recording is absolutely shocking on the new update September patch.
Shahin_zakizadeh
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue after latest updates, my video recording quality is getting worst. SAMSUNG DO YOU WANT TO DO ANY ACTION REGARDING THIS ISSUE? I bought 1200$ a phone not a Huawei low model mobile phone. This is s21 ultra

0 Likes
Jeanjean46
First Poster
Options

Worst experience on s21 ultra

Waste of time and money

108 mp camera is that a camera or any kind of toy

Too much stuttering while recording 4k videos, extreme frame drops,  stability is very poor

Im going to exchange with nokia switch phone 🙏 

Hey Samsung please stop this and don't make any new phones

0 Likes
Απολλωνας
First Poster
Options

i have the same issue if you find a fix please reply...

0 Likes
volox24
First Poster
Options

Me too, absolutely shocking doesn't even begin to describe this garbage fire, how is this there best attempt in 2021

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Is this issue occurring with all apps, or is just with the Camera app? Have you tried clearing the app cache to see if it helps? You can do this by heading into Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear cache. Once you've done this, please restart your phone.

0 Likes
volox24
First Poster
Options
Yeah I did all this on phone call to support even a factory reset didn't work which was annoying to have to re set up to find it still getting awful pixelation I got it on contract 3 months ago and lost with what to do to solve it..
0 Likes