Original topic:

Galaxy S21 non existent signal

(Topic created on: 22-08-2021 11:48 PM)
Gazski
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Just upgraded from S10+ to S21 ultra. Wish I hadn't now 😒
Signal strength is non existant compared to S10.
Has anyone found a fix for this issue yet?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Daz73r
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I have noticed the same thing
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Are your signal issues in one particular area or everywhere @Gazski  ?

Take a look in Settings, About Phone,  Status Information,  Sim Card Status, Signal Strength to see how your phone is performing.

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Gazski
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Everywhere, will check out signal strength tomorrow when I get home. Will do it on new and old phone with same sim card to see what the difference is. Will update post
0 Likes
Nic1234
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Same here

Traded from P30 Pro to S21 Ultra and really wish I hadn't. Signal is awful compared to P30 Pro (thank God for WiFi calling these days).

Samsung nothing short of useless. Chargeback has been initiated with the bank.
0 Likes
DizgruntleDS21Ultra
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Don't waste your time. This has been a known issue since release... Just Google it. Samsung is choosing to turn it's back on it's customers and ignore the issue. Like me, you're stuck with a useless brick unless you're on Wi-Fi... 

0 Likes
Portyp
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Same problem. S21 5G has terrible signal strength. I have compared it to a S9 and have done a side by side with another Samsung phone on the same network and the S21 is at least 1 or 2 bars lower. Not happy at all and having many problems making and receiving calls. 

Gazski
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Not sure what network you are on but I spoke to EE who said a bad batch of phones had been received and I got my two replaced. Been very good now
0 Likes