Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s21 Is the best device i have ever used

(Topic created on: 11-02-2022 01:32 PM)
balouch1
Student
Options

Samsung Galaxy s21 is the best device I have ever used in my life and I love it. This is a review by my side for this Smart Phone. The Memory is enough for a  heavy user. The camera is the best also in zoom time. The performance of app and Display is flawless.

I Recommend this smartphone to everyone for a better user experience and this can be a game-changer for a gaming user. Galaxy s21 Series is outstanding. The Security setting is also good and it can be more good. 

Whatever it is I loved to use it and the best thing is that it also connect to the Samsung TV by setting area...

7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
They are brilliant phones and great to hear such a positive view.
I would have got one if I wasn't looking to the Z Fold 3 phone.
Hope you have a continuous great experience with it 😃👍🏻
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
Who buys s21 when the 22 ultra is out in 14days!!!
Can't wait for my 22ultra to arrive so I can get rid of the brick I've been carrying around the last 6 months in the form of galaxy z fold 3 😁
My 10yr old happy to get the brick handed down to him!!!!
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have theS21 Ultra that  I purchased in June and am impressed with it, The S22 Ultra looks better  mind you but there will be further advances in the future.  The  reason I did not wait was that I had a Birthday discount and Cashback offer and wanted a bigger device at that point and other Device was over 2 years old.   I notice that the S21  5G range and S22 5G range prices seem to be the same on the Samsung site , though the Ultra has bigger storage option.

@Shnookerdookies  msay have had the S21 for a little while,  perhaps they can confirm. Anyway hope they continue to enjoy their device.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I agree. Got the S21 at the start of Jan when my old phone (A51 5g) malfunctioned. Perfect in every way, and even better that EE had the purple edition in stock so I was able to get that colour. Thank you Samsung for making such an amazing phone 💜💜
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
That is one lucky 10 year old you have there @Shnookerdookies!. There must be so many people reading this who wished that you were their Dad!..(Do you want to adopt a 56 year old?. I am fully house trained)..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
Lol Babishko you've made me chuckle 😃 I'm just a sucker really 🤣 I know i should sell my old gadgets but sadly my kids have me wrapped round their fingers!!!
I'll trade you for all 3 of my children as they sadly aren't house trained lol 😆
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
My wife would probably question trading one wayward big kid for three little ones Shnookerdookies..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍