Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Bud Pros

(Topic created on: 27-02-2021 02:16 PM)
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone who pre-ordered an S21 Ultra received their Bud pros and smart tag yet? 

I know Samsung said it would 45 days after the claim is approved but was just wondering if there would have been a follow up email in the meantime?
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
same here i am steel waiting for them to arrive
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
I'm confident they'll arrive just thought there might of been a progress bar for the claim
mhodson1
First Poster
Options
I recieved mine got a text to say they were dispatched and came the next day I had a good wait for them just persevere if not ring customer service
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I had preordered with samsung direct and received with the phone.
0 Likes
AllottedGecko54
Explorer
Options
I had mine delivered. From what I have seen is that its about 3 weeks from approval. Obviously it could be longer as they say 45 days to give them some leeway in case stock runs out. you should get a text/email when they are dispatched and yodel emailed me to say they would be delivered the following day.
0 Likes
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
Claimed mine on the Saturday 30th January and was validated immediately. Recieved them this past week so from claiming to arrival it was around 3 weeks.
0 Likes
SianRhian
Apprentice
Options
I received mine yesterday
0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
still waiting from 5th February
0 Likes
ade0501
Navigator
Options
I had my claim verified on 1st February and an email saying they had been despatched on 24th and they arrived following day.
0 Likes