Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email dosen't sync

(Topic created on: 26-03-2021 05:17 AM)
Raymond Lystad
First Poster
Options

I have 2 phone. Galaxy S21+ (my main phone) and my Galaxy S6. So I login both my email from iCloud. I'm trying to sync email on my Galaxy S6 and I got new email, but if I sync email from my main phone, it didn't sync new email until I change the password all the time. Is anyone have the same issues?

1 REPLY 1
AsadM
Options

Hi @cormell, I'm writing in regards to the inappropriate messages you've posted across our Community on several pages. We try to help each other out, and participate in the discussions on our pages, and I would appreciate if you could do the same. We don't mind a bit of banter as long as is within the guidelines of our Terms and Conditions, and within the topic of discussion. You can find our Terms and Conditions to read here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tips-tricks/community-terms-amp-conditions/ba-p/1351483 

Can you please delete all of your messages that aren't appropriate on our pages, and avoid this for the future? I along with everyone welcome you to ask questions, participate in discussion, etc., and would love to hear your thoughts as long as they're not off topic, and keep things family friendly.

Thank You. 

Have a nice day, and stay safe!