Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't play music through S21 aux to usb c adapter

(Topic created on: 22-02-2023 06:38 PM)
MrsWB
Journeyman
Options
So, I used to play music in my car via an aux to USB C adapter to my phone, no problems what do ever, since various software updates, I now cannot do this. It will start playing a song, then will cut off and start playing through my phones speaker. Have tried different cables also and still happens. I get an error message saying it's no recognised or something along those lines. Is there a way round this? Anyone else experiencing the same/similar issue? Bluetooth isn't an option in my car.
12 REPLIES 12
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
try a Anker cable
MrsWB
Journeyman
Options
Can you suggest one? I have an aux connection in my car
0 Likes
Egg1
Voyager
Options
Anker is a manufacturer of quality connectors and cables.
Suggestion: Official Samsung USB Type C to 3.5mm headphone Jack Adapter - EE-UC10JUWEGWW

Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
If you can't get a Cable to work anker will 90% of the time work if not your phone Software outdates your car software
0 Likes
MrsWB
Journeyman
Options
Even though I am using an aux connection?
0 Likes
MrsWB
Journeyman
Options
That item is no longer available
0 Likes
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
Sorry I didn't read it correctly if you're using aux it should work if it's not working its more than likely your radio
0 Likes
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
You can get a Bluetooth adaptor that plugs into the cigarette lighter which would completely solve this issue all together.
0 Likes
MrsWB
Journeyman
Options
I have heard and used these before but found the sound quality very poor. Nothing is wrong with my radio. The aux port is underneath my arm rest in the centre console.
0 Likes