Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help?

(Topic created on: 31-12-2021 02:53 PM)
Deehaytch
First Poster
Options
I've connected my new galaxy s21 to my wifes car and also to my works vehicle via bluetooth and when I make or receive a call both systems go to mute and the sound comes out of the phones speakers, does anyone know why this is and what the fix could be? Don't know if it's related but when I view a video on the camera roll that also starts muted.
Thanks
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Deehaytch: Are you connecting your S21 via Android Auto? If so, try heading to Settings > Apps > Android Auto > Permissions, and allowing all relevant permissions here, to see if this helps.

Please be aware that this issue is not related to your videos being muted, as this is a default feature of the Video Player. To unmute a video, tap the speaker symbol with the line through it in the bottom right corner of the screen while it is playing. 

0 Likes
Deehaytch
First Poster
Options
Thanks for the reply. No I don't use android auto it's just a basic Bluetooth connection
0 Likes
HBly
Apprentice
Options
I found I needed the volume in the car turned up more and will only play through car speakers if on the blootooth setting if I turn radio on it won't work and reverts back to phone speakers
0 Likes