cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta programme one ui 5

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 08:57 PM)
Apprentice
Options
Hi samsung members, can anyone tell me if the beta programme is stable for s21 ultra before I enrol thanks
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @00700 Beta pretty stable for me  and a number of other users.  However some Members reported problems in rolling back after withdrawal (not on Smart Switch) , I assume they had issues.  A problem with animations has been reported on one site https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-one-ui-5-0-animations-performance-needs-improvement/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
I'm using it on s21 ultra, so far so good, only a few very minor bugs, the whole experience is much snappier and smoother, far less heating and better battery life, only major issues I've encountered are filmic pro crashes, the gallery app crashes if you watch HDR10 videos recorded from another device and there is a lock screen unlock sound lag, for a beta it's fantastic
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I guess it would depend on what apps you are using as some maybe not compatible with the bet yet.

For me this has been a very good beta and feels its almost stable with a few minor glitches here and there.

As mentioned you are stuck with it once installed as there seems no way to revert back as of yet.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I think it's very stable, I'm using it on my main phone, no complaints from me, I don't use Samsung pay or Google pay though.
0 Likes