Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app and updates installs

(Topic created on: 22-10-2022 12:18 PM)
WBENSTOCK
Voyager
Options
Hi there I've noticed for a while now that apps and updates take a while to install and sometimes I get a message saying update couldn't install even tho it had..

software bugs or a decline in performance?

i have the Samsung s21 5g 
2 REPLIES 2
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Apps that couldn't update are usually part of the stock ROM. Netflix is notorious for it when it gets disabled for inactivity. Tap on the entry in the update list that says it failed and it will take you to the app page in the store. Uninstall the app which will reset it's state. Then Install. Update forced through...

It's actually an Android OS issue that's not limited to Samsung devices
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
I get that problem a lot of I leave the play store update page. I go back and apps are sat with the couldn't update' text. Mine have all updated fine after I try again but it's been going on for month's now. Sometimes they just disappear from the list, but reappear to update at another time. I'm using an S10 so it's not just the 21 phones. Mine also take AGES to install no matter what app it is Th e apps are quite varried to be honest and some are not stock apps. I'm pretty sure it started when I stopped using WiFi at home, just on data now but really good DL speeds so it's not that lol
0 Likes