Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work profile schedule

(Topic created on: 07-04-2023 07:13 PM)
i_am_honeybunny
Explorer
Options

Hello everyone. Is there any workaround for setting up a schedule for the Work profile? The usual way mentioned for Android by using Digital Wellbeing where there should be this option does not work for Samsung, as the option is missing on Samsung phones.

Thanks.

25 REPLIES 25
Members_nFwZTjq
First Poster
Options

I just managed to set it up using Bixby Routines.

Go to Add Routine. Then in the "If" function put in your time parameters. Then in the "then" function go to "function" then click "start focus mode". Worked for me.

0 Likes
Members_oPRcQKS
First Poster
Options

Cannot belive this, Just got rid of my faulty Pixel 6 and now the S22 Ultra is missing this Basic Feature 😕

Members_lseyK4s
First Poster
Options

Now with Focus Mode gone in One UI 5, Samsung really needs to get their sh*t together and introduce a simple scheduling mode for the work profile. It's really a shame that this is still not present!

bonstio
Journeyman
Options
Fix up please @Samsung
0 Likes
DaveTC
Apprentice
Options

This is very frustrating that Samsung won't fix this oversight to be able to set a schedule for your work profile. This is hell to have to work with you everywhere you go. The only time I should need to turn off my work profile is if my normal schedule changed - not every day! Looks like I am switching back to a Pixel. Samsung, come on!

DaveTC
Apprentice
Options

* It's hell to have to take your work with you everywhere you go with the inability to set a schedule for your work profile. Time to call it Digital Unwellbeing 

TameTheGame
First Poster
Options

Just switched from a Pixel 6 Pro to the Galaxy S23 Ultra and I'm shocked to learn that this feature does not exist. Questioning my choice about switching now...

0 Likes
Alexchii
First Poster
Options

How is this not fixed.

Elbaz
First Poster
Options

Hey Samsung, Please fix this and add work profile schedule in digital wellbeing or in routine.

Brandiwyn
First Poster
Options

Since Samsung is still ignore us, has anyone found ANY (currently working) workaround yet? Using the Z Fold 4

0 Likes