Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Update to Android 12 and One Ui 4.0 for the Galaxy S20FE

(Topic created on: 13-01-2022 07:06 AM)
emily7634
Journeyman
Options

hi, I would like to know when it comes out for the Galaxy S20FE Android 12 with One UI 4.0. Thanks to who will answer me.

29 REPLIES 29
Solution
riccardovario
Black Belt 
Options

The update to Android 12 for the Galaxy S20FE 4G / S20 FE 5G is currently being released in other countries of Europe. When the update is confirmed for Italy, you will also receive it via a notification on your device or else you can check it on:

- Settings
-Software update
-Download and Install

Then it all depends on the device whether it is bound by an operator or not. If it is a No Brand you will receive it before those with the Brand. However, the delay can be a few days and it will come to you, because the device is always supported for this update.

Riccardo Vario
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
S20 FE 4G or 5G? Snapdragon or Exynos? It's being rolling out for all versions, but not in UK.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
At this time, be grateful you don't have it. Have you not seen all the posts on here about various updates with UI4 regardless of the device?

Google and Samsung have unleashed what is in my opinion a disaster with Android 12 and should roll us all back to 11 until it is all sorted.
0 Likes
Renaat123
Apprentice
Options

Is there a time frame (between which dates) when I may get it? I'm based in Belgium.

Thanks for the info!

0 Likes
hunter97
Student
Options

i'm in the USA on AT&T, and i haven't gotten it

0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
It's arrived this morning for me, s20fe, unlocked on Three
0 Likes
Iain321
Pathfinder
Options

Try updating this morning. Looks like Samsung has released a load of new batches of the Android 12 update for S20 series phones. I got it today on my Ultra and seems FE owners are getting it too. 

0 Likes
Zedddd
Student
Options
Mine unlocked on 3 as well but no update. How is this happening?
Iain321
Pathfinder
Options

It's a phased rollout. It's not every phone at once. They do it in batches. Yesterday happened to a a big batch.