Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaker volume low after updating

(Topic created on: 09-12-2022 01:35 PM)
mrmanhatten24
Apprentice
Options
I have a samsung galaxy s20 ultra the speaker volume is low after updating I've tried looking to see how to solve it can't find anything any help would be much appreciated 
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@mrmanhatten24: Is the issue persistent across all apps? Have you tired heading to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Volume, and making sure that each volume slider is at a suitable level? If they are, head to the Members app > Press and hold on the app icon > Diagnostics > Speaker, and follow the on-screen instructions. Are you able to hear the sample songs clearly during the playback? 

mrmanhatten24
Apprentice
Options
It's across all apps it sound like it's only on half volume when the volume slider is all the way up
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
After android 13 update? Experiencing same on my S21U. Not as loud as before 🙁
mrmanhatten24
Apprentice
Options
Yeah after android 13 had multiple problems after updating
0 Likes
No-Tyme
First Poster
Options

I purchased 2 Samsung Galaxy S20 FE for wife & I. Speaker sound is barely loud enough to hear when you put the phone up to our ears. Putting the phone on speaker we must have the phone right up to our heads. Going to return unless we find a fix.

0 Likes
why_samm13_why
First Poster
Options

Hello!

Try going into recovery mode on your device, select "wipe cache partition", reboot device and see if the volume increases. If that doesn't work, you may have to back up your device and do a factory reset thru the recovery menu. There's tons of YT videos on how to do it. If all else fails, you may have to get a backup phone and wait this one out, like everyone else that's affected by these unwanted "bugs".🐞

0 Likes
No-Tyme
First Poster
Options

I was able to get my volume up by going into settings, sounds and finding a graphic equalizer and sliding up all to the max. I have plenty of volume now and even Bluetooth my phone to a radio and play XM... works great now.

0 Likes