Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20fe mobile data not working since last update.

(Topic created on: 30-06-2021 10:54 PM)
Loobyloo88
First Poster
Options
Please help. Since last update I have had no mobile data access to internet and Gmail. Otherwise phone, text, whatsapp, banking apps all ok. I've had rubbish response from network provider (Vodafone) retailer (Carphone warehouse/Currys) and Samsung helpline. Adviser said unaware of any issue, however, both Vodafone and friends have advised multiple user issues. Come on Samsung. If its update related fix it. Be up front with your loyal customers. Sending your customers on a wild goose chase of replacing sim cards is not good customer service!! You cant rely on great camera capability alone!! 

Any other users of S20fe please help me get mobile data back 
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It is a known issue. Vodafone messed up by incorrect APN settings in their update. You need to add a new set with the correct values. Check out some recent earlier posts marked as solved.
Oldie71
Apprentice
Options
I too have lost mobile access (via Vodafone) to Internet and Gmail, following this Android update from Samsung yesterday. I have an A20e phone which has been great up to now.
0 Likes
Oldie71
Apprentice
Options
I have just restored my A20e web browser's ability to connect to Vodafone for mobile data. I found this link elsewhere on this forum, selected A20e and followed the Vodafone instructions exactly. It works! https://deviceguides.vodafone.co.uk/samsung/galaxy-a20e-android-9-0/connectivity/set-up-your-phone-f...
Make sure you select the newly added connection when you've added it.
0 Likes
Members_llXTW6N
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem with the S20, a little annoying if the know about the issue!!

0 Likes
ChrisOT
Student
Options

Is there a fix for non-techies? Oldie71's fix looks good but is way too techie for me. Is there a short version?

0 Likes