Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s20 ultra 1.0x camera shivering

(Topic created on: 01-06-2021 11:00 PM)
Duke13
Pioneer
Options

Hi everyone 

Me again...

This is like i dont know 3th problem with my samsung galaxy s20 ultra problem. First problem was the focus second one was a problem with the flash of the camera that got sorted out with the new update but now. I have a new problem when i open my camera with the 1.0x so the normal camera not the wide angle or zoom. It starts shivering like something is jamming it or something. I dont know how to explain it but its shivering but only with the 1.0x the wide angle doesn't have this problem or the 5.0x no problems. So now im stuck again with this phone im just getting so F*CKING TIRED  of this phone i Love samsung but why am i having so much problems with the camera. When i had the second problem i did something i would never do is buying a iphone 12 its a good phone but i just DONT like it! So samsung PLEASE fix this problem.

I already tried resetting the phone. Clearing cash etc this is just a new problem that came because of old problem being there and they had to fix it with the update.....

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
Andy1912
Explorer
Options
Sorry for late reply. No, the pics are mega quality. What I meant was that this app, like lots of others reduce the quality of pics when sent on the app. Messenger and Facebook are the same.
0 Likes
Andy1912
Explorer
Options
2nd **UPDATE** Oh my g! Just installed the latest update and some major focusing improvements, along with new cam features. I'm well impressed. Thank G at last!!!
0 Likes
Duke13
Pioneer
Options

Update!

After the new update the issues are gome for some reason... So i hope it stays like this but i saw i could trade in my s20u for the new s21u and i could get a 800 euro discount . Im goijg to wait until the note 21u. So if im still able to get a 700-800 discount while trading in my s20u im 100% going to do it.

0 Likes
Clxudio
First Poster
Options
I have the exact problem with my 1.0x camera on my Samsung s20 ultra it won't focus or anything when I got the phone the camera was all good till the new update messed it up
0 Likes
Options

I had the same issue with my Galaxy 20 Ultra too. Worked perfectly out of the box but whatever the second last update was that was released by Samsung, it caused the camera to shake unable to focus when using any zoom between 1x and 4x.  After applying the most recent update (G988BXXS8DUE4), it fixed my issue. See if this update is available for your phone.

0 Likes
Clxudio
First Poster
Options
Nah no new update I updated like 3 times still the same nothing hadn't changed yet
0 Likes
Members_UKj7gjS
First Poster
Options

Ibhave the exact same problem. Did u fix it?

0 Likes
Cregtech
Journeyman
Options
Nope. Dog ***** customer service too. I'll never buy direct from Samsung again.
0 Likes
Smileysam
Journeyman
Options

1. Go to camera settings and clear settings.

2. Go to app settings and clear cache.

3. Open phone in recovery mode and clear partition cache.

4. Restart phone 

I had this issue for months and this fixed it. For now..

0 Likes
Members_egfo7b4
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem with my S20 ultra for about a month now.. (Not sure about the 3.0 but something like that.)

Super annoying bug on a flagship that should make amazingly perfect pictures.

0 Likes