Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20+ white/green screen issue

(Topic created on: 25-10-2021 05:32 AM)
Tan Ngo
Student
Options

Dear All,

It is not new topics as i saw lot of reports about S20 series screen issue. Last week it happen with my s20+, i'm watching youtube then it show the white screen without any physical affected. I tried to apply many solutions in internet but there is not solve my case. Is there anyone had faced same issue and resolved it without new screen replacement with very expensive cost?

Thank you!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Screen Burn / screen failure is a recognised issue by Samsung so as such in my experience they will remedy this under the phones manufacturer warranty as long as the phone shows no signs of physical damage or water ingress.

Screen burn / screen issues can only be normally be resolved via a display replacement @Tan Ngo 

There are some diagnostic colour panels via keying in *#0*# in your phones phone app and scrolling through the test panels.

Other than that approach a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre for support.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Tan Ngo
Student
Options

I agreed that if it is hardware damage after long time used then i will pay for the replacement, but if it is production line issue or assembly issue from samsung plant so they should have policy to fix it even user's warranty has done (I used the same fix policy from Canon for my 70D camera series problem). As lot of reports were raised for S20 series product, they should have deep analysis on it instead of give it to user as my opinion.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

So your next step is to engage with Samsung Support via a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre.

Would you let us know how you get on with this  ?

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
md tasneem mansoori
Apprentice
Options

i m facing same issue with my phone. in starting there is lite visible line flickering but after 10 to 12 day its completely white screen and unable to use my phone, while i m using my phone carefully , always protecting from accidents, waters and all. no any hairline scratches on my phone, no any water damages after that i m having this issue just after updating my phone. service center said for screen replacement which is too costly. i m regular user of samsung but after caring too much my phone i facing this issue then i will no longer its user. samsung should replace all that s20 series displays free of cost which damaged automatically, means all s20 series which doesn't have liquid damage or physical damage signs. 

0 Likes