Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra: video stabilization issues

(Topic created on: 25-05-2021 08:40 AM)
jevm
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've noticed an issue with a video stabilisation with my S20 Ultra. With each step, the picture is shimmering/becoming dizzy when filming a video in UHD 30. Both outdoors and indoors.

Is this a known bug or some issue with my unit? 

The device boasts excellent stabilisation in all reviews, but for me it seems horrible. Example video below.

https://easyupload.io/t7hw70

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Try turning off scene optimiser and video stabiliser Screenshot_20210525-114655_Camera.jpgScreenshot_20210525-114706_Camera.jpg
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
You would of thought their flagship phone came out the box fully working , especially with so many updates for the camera
0 Likes
jevm
Journeyman
Options

Tried that already. But without the video stabilizer, the scene is all shaky. Like no stabilization at all. Should it really be like that? Some videos in youtube show great stabilization results.

0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Don't believe anything on YouTube.
It shouldn't be shaky, try some 3rd party apps ,they have some great features that Samsung should of installed in the phone from the start , try the apps hit and miss , see which ones might work
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Did you know you have apps that let you perfectly zoom using the front camera on the Samsung s20 ultra, something Samsung has not turned on , so there are apps out there that will let you record, take pictures better than what Samsung provide
0 Likes