Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s20 fe on three network

(Topic created on: 20-01-2022 09:26 AM)
Fatboyting
Navigator
Options
still no update on three fo me I've noticed a lot of comments on here. People with same phone same network have got it already 😞
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
3 tend to be really behind in rolling out updates for phones locked to their network. Its crazy! My phone is on EE, so I dont have to wait for it to get updates too much which is good.
0 Likes
Shawsey49
Pathfinder
Options
I don't know if this will help, if your phone is locked if you have 3 app on your phone they should be somewhere in that app that will tell you about unlocking, if not phone 3 and ask them to unlock your phone by law they have to do this.
0 Likes
Fatboyting
Navigator
Options
they told me my phone is unlocked to any network
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Since 2014 all three phones come unlocked and that is still the case but they run three firmware which is unfortunate for getting updates at the same time as everyone with sim free phones.
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
When you get a new phone, buy it from Samsung and change your three contract to sim only. It saves money and ensures that you will be the first to get updates in your country the majority of the time.
0 Likes
Fatboyting
Navigator
Options
ok thanks
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Had my update (12) good 10days ago, Monday I had the January security update too last Tuesday too
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
If your phone is running H3G (Three branded) firmware then from my experience Three tend to be slow as releasing updates
0 Likes