Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 FE (and probably other models) SUPER FAST CHARGING not working

(Topic created on: 24-08-2022 09:25 PM)
Namoka
Apprentice
Options
Aside from my s21 ultra and s22 ultra, i have another extra phone, s20 fe. I updated my phone about a week ago. (The august 1 patch same with my other 2 phones) s21 and s22 no problem. But my s20 suddenly wont charge with super fast charging, which it was before the update. Seeing that this is happening to others, and is probably a firmware issue (coz it happened after an update) If i plug it, it says charging but its not increasing its battery %. So i tried disabling the super fast and went with fast charging only.. and its working again. (But ofcourse with fast charging speeds only) Its like they removed the phones capability to super fast charge.. anyway, dont know if its intentional (which is crazy if it is) or just an error or something.. any update from you guys? Because samsung probably knows about this and hope they come up with a fix.. soon!

15 REPLIES 15
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would suggest to send this feedback also directly to Samsung via your Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section @Namoka 

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Hakan9
First Poster
Options

@Namoka  I have same problem di you fix it ?

0 Likes
Members_YjOjkN6
Student
Options

Any fixes to this? My phone is doing the same. Really puts me off getting a Samsung in the future

Members_iSICgKh
Apprentice
Options

No. There was an update a few days ago but sadly it didn't fixed it. For now i suggest turning off fast charging in battery settings menu

0 Likes
Members_Cn0L932
First Poster
Options

same here, just after update super-fast charge went down....
the icon suggest that is working but it's slow or no charge at all (S20 FE 5G)

Namoka
Apprentice
Options
Still nothing mate.. i hope in the next patch, it can be fixed..
0 Likes
Mantaroman
First Poster
Options

same here. I tought it was my cable

tk10969
First Poster
Options

I am using the Skull & co. super fast charger. My Samsung S20 FE also had issues with super fast charging. My phone wouldn't charge above 35%. After doing a factory reset, issue still wasn't resolved. Disabling fast charging seems to have fixed the issue. I am hoping Samsung can resolve this on the next update.

0 Likes
Uzoma
Voyager
Options
Same issue here
0 Likes