After update to android 13 
notifications not showing again when the screen off
 I formated my phone. but problem doesn't solved 
Anyone have a solution 

5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Do all the relevant permissions and settings in your apps and in the phone's settings look to be right ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
abdullahkiko
Explorer
Options
Yes it is right
0 Likes
Daimytron
Explorer
Options

I've have the same problem. Don't think there's any solution. Samsung won't help.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Daimytron: Can you try pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone vibrates, and restarts. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. Following the restart, head to Settings > Lock screen > Notifications > On > Set your preferences e.g. Icon only/Details, Hide content on/off etc > Show on Always On Display > On. If the problem relates to your Always On Display, then tap the Back button to return to the Lock Screen settings > Always On Display, and select 'Show for new notifications'. 

If the issue persists, head to Settings > Apps > Select an app that you're currently not getting notifications from when the phone is idle, and check the Lock screen notification settings from here. 

0 Likes
LondonPride
First Poster
Options

I've a Galaxy Note Ultra 20, and since this last update i'm not getting What's App notifications which is an important part of my job.  I have followed all the advice above and still no luck.  Can I back out the update until this can be addressed?

0 Likes