Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone issues

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 10:03 PM)
Members_6xhDiKs
First Poster
Options

I have several defects with my S20 phone. Martin In the escalation team is a waste of time. He never phones back  or even attempt to resolve my issues. I have a defective phone for six week and the issues the issues are still not resolved. In the mean time I am still paying my network  provider  for their service. Wefix have carried our three door steps repair, each one of their technicians find different issues but have not resolved the problems. All I want is a working phone which costs nearly £1000.00. I have a house full of Samsung  products, but, I will never ever purchase another Samsung product or recommend to anyone to purchase a Samsung product. Six weeks and still waiting for Martin to request a forth repair from one of their service provider.

1 REPLY 1
Scoobs1963
First Poster
Options
I am totally with you on this. I've had mine 8 weeks and it's the worst phone ever.. I can't get Emails got told my s10 sim would be OK in this phone NO its not your meant to get a new sim for the s20fe or s20..I've New sim but trying to get this phone working as brilliant as my s10 is just a joke. I wish I'd waited and had s22. Two years now with one phone I can't get any of my accounts open on unless I go back to factory settings and start again..the only thing is that my daughter in law has always set up my phone and when I asked her not to change my email address she did. I want my email account back don't know what to do as I don't go out anymore 😕
0 Likes