Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How do I claim my free chromebook?

(Topic created on: 04-01-2022 07:06 PM)
Leonie90
Apprentice
Options
I've just been gifted a new s20 FE 5G which is supposed to come with a free chromebook but there's nothing in benefits. Does anyone know how I go about claiming this please?
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
trueb6villain
First Poster
Options
Solution
Leonie90
Apprentice
Options
If you're doing it on your phone, press the three dots at the top right hand side and change it to the desktop version. That fixed it for me and now mines should be here in less than 40 days now. I hope this helps!

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Solution
trueb6villain
First Poster
Options
johnnyboy73
First Poster
Options
There's a problem with the claim form
0 Likes
Leonie90
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I get to step 5 and the screen is just blank.
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
You can try another browser maybe turn off adblocker. And latest you can contact samsung or samsung sales team and report them issue.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
amyjh80
First Poster
Options
Enter the IMEI2 number instead of the IMEI1 number. When you get to step 5 it will tell you you have done it wrong but also opens up the rest of the form. You can then attach image of the IMEI screenshot (which gives them both anyway). I just did this and I got confirmation of approval within minutes 😀
0 Likes
Leonie90
Apprentice
Options
I got it all sorted now. Thank you all for your help! I went onto the desktop version of the website and that sorted it out.
0 Likes
nahty354
First Poster
Options

I visited the form that you mentioned in the top reply but there is an error appearing every time with quality service when I fulfill all their requirements kindly give me some more information about it.

0 Likes
Solution
Leonie90
Apprentice
Options
If you're doing it on your phone, press the three dots at the top right hand side and change it to the desktop version. That fixed it for me and now mines should be here in less than 40 days now. I hope this helps!
0 Likes
PapiStrikez
First Poster
Options

hi, have you received your Chromebook now, if so, how long did it take in total to arrive please ?

0 Likes