Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Earbuds

(Topic created on: 14-03-2022 06:50 PM)
Marky72
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Recently took out a contract with EE and was told that the s20fe myself, my wife and son had, that we could claim free earbuds. I was told at first that we would receive a message with a code to claim and then was told that they would be posted directly to us. Has anyone had any issues claiming these as I feel we're being messed about 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
ultragirl
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi. Got mine today, have u logged your order with Samsung? I had to email them a copy of my receipt to show I was eligible. There is a claim form via the samsung page. Hope this helps

Members_nIF0gQD
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Marky72 wrote:
Recently took out a contract with EE and was told that the s20fe myself, my wife and son had, that we could claim free earbuds. I was told at first that we would receive a message with a code to claim and then was told that they would be posted directly to us. Has anyone had any issues claiming these as I feel we're being messed about 

Same. I have contacted Samsung several times about this. I completed a form online and then never received a confirmation by email that my earbuds will be sent although I was part of the peoplewho pre-ordered the new S22. 

Marky72
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
No I haven't seen that, just Google Samsung and search their site? Thanks for your help
0 Likes
ultragirl
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Yes. I got my phone about a month ago so it does take a few weeks to arrive. They will contact you to say your application is successful and then again when they are dispatched. 

KholaI
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi @Marky72 

When did you purchase your phone? If you provide me with more info, I can take a look and send you the right details for the promotion.

Marky72
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
EE have finally answered after 45mins, apparently they will be posted out within the next two weeks
0 Likes
KholaI
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Was this a promotion with EE, not Samsung? 

0 Likes
edostan
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hi I received my samsung s22+ Phone today. Was bought on 21/02/2022 from sky. How do I claim my free earbuds?
0 Likes
Members_nIF0gQD
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I also now received confirmation that my application has been successful. Looking forward to receiving my earbuds