Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earbuds Problem

(Topic created on: 25-04-2021 11:15 AM)
MeteK
Journeyman
Options

hello, my earbuds does not work with whatsapp calls. I have S20 Ultra and earbuds work with normal calls but does not work with whatsapp calls. I tried unpairing and re-pairing, restarting, reinstalling whatsapp,tapping on Bluetooth icon in whatsapp call etc. But nothing works.

28 REPLIES 28
mitalpanchal
First Poster
Options
hi I got same problem. when I drive car and someone call on WhatsApp video call it was disconnected from car Bluetooth. normal call ok. same happen when I use Air buds. I got s20 fe so please send someone solution 🙏 thanks.
0 Likes
Netesha
First Poster
Options

Hi I'm having the same problem, my buds live won't connect to my galaxy s20 ultra 5G whatsapp calls. My phone is not connected to my smart watch  only the buds live but it's still not connecting.  What do I do?

dguiarj
First Poster
Options

+1

0 Likes
mtomas
Explorer
Options

+1

0 Likes
mtomas
Explorer
Options

Can anyone even assume what's the problem here? I've tried everything, had the exact same problem with AKG Y100, it fixed by itself for a short period of time and then reoccured.

Seriously Samsung, do something!

0 Likes
mtomas
Explorer
Options

No, this is not the solution, I tried it.

0 Likes
Timbo13
First Poster
Options
Note 8, bud 2 and watch 4, having the same WhatsApp issue, anyone know what the issue is?
0 Likes
dustekdustek
First Poster
Options

Try to clear bluetooth app cache & data.

1. Open bluetooth app:

System -> Apps --> Bluetooth (System Apps)

If you cant find Bluetooth app, follow this procedure:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s10-series/after-march-2021-update-can-t-view-system-apps...

2. Clear cache & data

3. Reconnect bluetooth device

4. Try Whatsapp call again

Khawaja
First Poster
Options

Go to whatsapp app settings and select permissions then allow nearby devices permission.

It must detect the earbuds and allow you to connect whatsapp calls on them.

Bugga214
Apprentice
Options

@Khawaja wrote:

Go to whatsapp app settings and select permissions then allow nearby devices permission.

It must detect the earbuds and allow you to connect whatsapp calls on them.

Thank you! This was the fix to connecting my ear buds to whatsapp! Stupid permissions lol