Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 11:31 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Spinnerdcc
First Poster
Options
Doesn’t have to be a depot, loads of shops, garages, and other stores have collection points. Have you downloaded the DPD app?
0 Likes
Kaje
Journeyman
Options

@Spinnerdcc wrote:
Doesn’t have to be a depot, loads of shops, garages, and other stores have collection points. Have you downloaded the DPD app?

Samsung don't allow you to do this with their parcels - the option is greyed out, and when you speak to DPD they tell you the options aren't available on the parcel - otherwise, obviously, I'd have done this already.

0 Likes
MKA
Pioneer
Options

Any UK shipping/delivery news?  Nothing so far concerning my order placed on 20 February.

I have had "Preparing Dispatch" for a couple of weeks, and today (9 March) it is still showing the same.

Anyone in UK had any news about their pre-ordered S20s?

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

One chap on XDA got his, mine has been preparing for dispatch since the preorder date of the 15th on the samsung upgrade program.,

Not realy expecting much as I chose a delivery date of 14/03

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

I recieved now email from Carphone warehouse 

"We are pleased to let you know that your order has now been processed.

You'll receive a further email once it's been dispatched from our warehouse, letting you know when it's on its way to you, or when it will be ready to collect from your chosen Carphone Warehouse or Curry's PC World store."

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
Philg1986
Journeyman
Options

MKA I'm pretty much the same. 

i pre-ordered on the 21st febuary with no update since. Mine says it will dispatch by the 21st March

0 Likes
John_Syla
Journeyman
Options

Not sure about the UK but in IE, I contacted Exertis today and they told me the following:

"Unfortunately due to a component delay In china Samsung have pushed the launch back to the start of April. There will be correspondence sent out later"

I ordered mine on the 20th of Febuary and on the day that I ordered it showed that the delivery date to be the 10th of March.

samsung.png

There is no way I'm accepting this and I've asked for a refund. As a loyal Samsung customer (6+ years) this simply isn't good enough.

I need a new phone and can use that money to get something else!

Hope others don't have this problem.

Flashie
First Poster
Options

Did your order status change from preparing to dispatch to "on the way" or "delivered".  Just wondering if I can go do something more interesting than waiting in today.

0 Likes
John_Syla
Journeyman
Options
My order status hasn't changed since the 2nd of March - still showing as PROCESSED by Exertis.

I'll update the thread when I've more info
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I ordered mine on 12th, been showing 'Shipping Requested' for a couple of weeks; its supposed to ship by tomorrow (10th).
0 Likes