Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 02-03-2020 03:40 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Ampman1
Student
Options
10th March for me! 😭😭.. although it says now shipping has been requested.
0 Likes
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

Yes mine changed to shipping requested yesterday but is still only in order placed status and not preparing dispatch yet. But as I've never done this before, not sure how close to delivery these status changes?

0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options

My friend ordered his from vodafone Ireland on Saturday and got an anpost delivery tracker code already. Looks like he get it Tuesday. So he will get his b4 me and I ordered mine ages ago

0 Likes
Slipmat
Explorer
Options

Anyone else have the page now saying "GET IT DELIVERED FROM 2020-03-25?", the S20 and S20+ are still showing Delivery March 10th, this is a bit disappointing if it has been pushed back a few weeks.

S20 Ultra.jpg

0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options

They just ran out of stock, plus it might be hard to get parts with this coronavirus going around.

0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options

talking to my friend and his order from vodafone Ireland has changed and shipping been cancelled and its on back order now. 

0 Likes
Lord_belial
Pioneer
Options
It could be due to auto focus problem or/and corona virus
0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options

the auto focus problem is only a software issue that they can easily fix with an update, that wouldnt hold things up. But a hardware problem would but this issue is only since the camera software update.

0 Likes
Lord_belial
Pioneer
Options
Well,we can't be sure it is only a software issue..
0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options

it only happened after the software update 

0 Likes