Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupt

(Topic created on: 05-04-2023 07:23 PM)
pete012
Explorer
Options
Does anyone else have trouble with screenshots becoming corrupted? It's ever since the August update that this problem has occurred, never happened prior to the update.
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisP88
Options

@pete012 Hi!

Could you elaborate on how they get corrupted, please? Id possible, please also include an image demonstrating this to help other users understand this fault.

0 Likes
pete012
Explorer
Options
Nothing to elaborate, it's exactly as I've described. I take a screenshot and sometimes it becomes corrupted for no reason.Screenshot_20230402_085000_Instagram_1000003584_1680421801.jpg
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
It might be worth doing some random screen shots to see if it's specific to certain apps or webpages as I know some block screen shots so I'm wondering if they may have security settings that might prevent images from being kept? Hope this helps
pete012
Explorer
Options
Unfortunately it isn't. It's happened during web browsing, social media, and even my own phone but it doesn't happen all the time, it only happens every so often and I think it's due to the recent updates as a few people have had the same issue.
safield
First Poster
Options
Yes, I'm getting the same on my S20 FE. I do a lot of screenshots during gaming and it has always worked flawlessly until recently. I have plenty of space both on device and sdcard (which I've just replaced with a new one). I'm also noting very poor screen capture video quality recently. Screenshot_20230407_101746_Gallery.jpg
pete012
Explorer
Options
Same here, it has to be the recent update. (A fellow RPG gamer I see lol)