Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth problem

(Topic created on: 30-05-2022 05:06 PM)
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
I have a Samsung galaxy s20 ultra 
And it won't connect to my laptop, even though my dell machine says its paired, also I cannot find the Bluetooth app or icon in Apps as shown in the pictures

The picture of the Bluetooth image icon is from Internet 
All help much appreciated 🙏 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@leicesterMan: I'm not sure why you're unable to establish a Bluetooth connection between your laptop and Galaxy S20 Ultra. If you tap the cog symbol to the right of the laptop in Settings > Connections > Bluetooth, select 'Unpair' then run through the connection process again, does the issue persist? If you have any other Bluetooth devices connected to the laptop or phone, please disconnect them temporarily to see if this helps. 

To access your Bluetooth app settings, please head to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 lines with the downward facing arrow, to the right of 'Your apps' > Show System Apps (toggle this on) > OK. Now, scroll down the list of apps, and Bluetooth will be visible. From here, tap Force Stop, followed by Storage > Clear cache, then restart your S20 Ultra. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
I when I go to apps, there's no app for Bluetooth, that's just a picture from the Internet
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@leicesterMan: Did you enable 'Show System Apps' as per the steps in me previous reply, as Bluetooth will only be visible with this option enabled? 

0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Ok I'll try when I get home, sorry on the train
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
For some reason it can't find the Bluetooth app weird
0 Likes
Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
I recommend if you want to connect your phone to your computer uses link to Windows function to connect your phone to your computer hope that helps
0 Likes
Partita
Pathfinder
Options

Try repair your computer and phone.

0 Likes