Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Life

(Topic created on: 30-05-2022 12:06 PM)
Sheshnag
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
The battery life of my 3 year old phone S20+ has become really bad. Doesn't even last for the working hours. I leave home about 7 am and am back by 5 pm and my battery is already dead.  During the day I would have watched video about 1 hour. But very limited use otherwise. I do not have games on my phone and regularly shut apps staying on in the background. What can I do to make battery last longer? It used to last all day before.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
StephanN
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Unfortunatelt sounds like the battery has reached EOL. Have the same issue, worse still software keeps informing the battery is in great condition.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

A batteries screen on time and standby time will diminish over time from usage and charging and discharging the battery from charging it up.

Have a look in your phone's Battery and Device Care under battery to see whats using your battery @Sheshnag 

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can assess the phone and give a costing to replace the battery.

Or depending on the cost of replacing the battery and general condition of your phone you may want to consider selling / trading in that one and buy a newer model.

However you decide to proceed I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I have no affiliation with Samsung.

0 Likes