I'm experiencing massive battery drain issues since the latest android 13 update.
I've gone from charging once per day to three times per day
only fb & instagram but I have changed settings so they're no running in background. already in dark mode. and adaptive brightness is turned off.
diagnostic says there's no issues
had no issue until the update
@Members_00o4s41: To gain an understanding of what it is that's contributing to your battery drainage, please charge the phone to 100%, use it as you would normally until it reaches around 30%, then head to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > Tap on the usage graph, and scroll down to view the breakdown by app/feature. Does anything stand out as using a higher than expected amount of battery?
In the meantime, please take a look at the steps below in an effort to improve your overall battery life.
- Shut down all background apps when not in use via the Recents button in your Navigation Bar
- Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Nearby Device Scanning > Off
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth when not in use
- Head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Power Saving Mode > On, and check the additional options below
- Go back and select More Battery Settings > Adaptive Battery > On > Enhanced Processing > Off.
thank you for reply.
there's no apps show as using higher than expected amount of battery.
followed all your steps
▪︎ background apps are turned off
▪︎ scanning for devices is off
▪︎mobile data etc turned off when not in use
▪︎power saving mode is on
▪︎enhanced processing is off
there's no improvement. this issue only started happening immediately after the update. Had no issues before