Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung cable and plug

(Topic created on: 20-12-2022 12:48 AM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I have always purchased Samsung galaxy phones but I noticed with the Galaxy A12 that I bought last year came with a cable only without a plug and I bought a Galaxy A13 8 months ago and that came with no charging plug or cable and I purchased a Galaxy S10 10 weeks ago and again no charging plug or cable, does anyone know why Samsung has stopped putting a charging cable and plug with their mobile phones .
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Maggie01
First Poster
Options
I've no idea. But I had the same issue. They don't tell you there's no plug... until you get it home.
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I agree with you, I was lucky that I had a plug and cable, but I would imagine some people would not have the right plug and cable, it would help if we was told in advance there will not be a plug and cable with your new phone
SereneH
Options

@Bev54 Samsung is working on the global transition of the removal of the earphones and charger plug from all Galaxy smartphones following the Galaxy S21 series. You can learn more about it here: Why isn’t Samsung including earphones and a charger plug in the box? | Samsung UK 

giphy.gif
0 Likes
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Maggie01
Hi that's what confused me, not having a plug and cable with my new phones and it not stating there would be no plug or cable at the point of purchasing my phone. I think it would be better to state there would be no plug or cable when purchasing a Samsung galaxy phone