Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 plus update Camera motion not there

(Topic created on: 12-12-2020 10:09 PM)
KeithRyain
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys i have a Samsung S10 plus after the latest update there is no camera motion option to take a video before the picture is taken. Any idea if the setting changed .

8 REPLIES 8
Almost__famous
Student
Options

Yes! I have just noticed this has vanished! It was the best way of getting photos of a toddler who doesn't stay still! 

It was the BEST part about the camera 

AndrewL
Options
@KeithRyain @Almost__famous: Sorry to hear of your disappointment. As an alternative, if you open the Camera app, tap the cog symbol in the top left and select Hold Shutter Button To > Take Burst Shot, this will capture a series of shots in quick succession, allowing you pick the best of the bunch.
0 Likes
LsMomma
First Poster
Options

I am so upset that they took away the motion picture function. I changed from an iPhone to a Samsung because the picture quality was better but it was a hard decision because the iphone has the live picture WITH SOUND. Which is great when taking pictures of the kids. They say the funniest things while you are taking a photo. Now the Samsung doesn't even provide the motion picture at all? I know I can take a video but it was just easier as a photo.

Almost__famous
Student
Options

Hi

It isn't the same, kids move so quickly every burst shot is blured.

0 Likes
Jessicaann250
First Poster
Options

I've been googling trying to figure out wth happened to my motion pics. It was the only way I could get pics of my 4 and 1 yr old. 😭

I hope they put it back on with the next update.

0 Likes
Solution
KeithRyain
Apprentice
Options

@KeithRyain wrote:

Hi guys i have a Samsung S10 plus after the latest update there is no camera motion option to take a video before the picture is taken. Any idea if the setting changed .

SLOVED!!!! Samsung has decided to make it this button right here. Once clicked motion pictures will be activated.

@KeithRyain wrote:

20200129_053440.jpg

CharneC
First Poster
Options

Thank you very much, I am so happy its not gone completely. But... 2 things when you put motion picture on my shutter sound changes. Then the big let down is the time it takes for the photo to be taken after the button has been pressed. It used to be a lot quicker before this change

0 Likes
AJdhar
First Poster
Options
perfect!! great help
0 Likes