Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems after Software Update Installed

(Topic created on: 08-04-2022 05:31 AM)
HelenF83
First Poster
Options
Ever since I completed the software update this morning my phone is stuck in aeroplane mode and the vibrate doesn't work when I receive calls or messages 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Uninstall this last update is a joke , worst update ever
HelenF83
First Poster
Options
How do I uninstall the update please. Glad to know it's not just me. Similar happened last time I updated too
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@HelenF83: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Galaxy S10 following a recent update. Sadly it isn't possible to revert to a previous Android version following an update, but let's see if we can get to the bottom of your existing problems. 

To begin with, please try pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together until the phone restarts, as this will refresh the device and address any temporary software issues. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. Now, head to Settings > Connections > Flight Mode, and attempt to toggle off the feature from here. For your vibration issues, open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Call Alerts and Ringtones > Vibrate While Ringing, and make sure that this is toggled on. While you're here, adjust the Vibration Pattern to see if this helps. Now, head to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Vibration Intensity, and make sure the sliders are at a suitable level. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Stinabeam
First Poster
Options

This response is comical. We are all having major issues with the last update and the answer is to send us through 30 steps  without resolution. I didn't pay $800 for a phone that has issues every time it updates. The Gear VR thing is a joke. I have followed steps from other users, still won't stop. The fact the phone won't ring anymore, drops calls and goes into airplane mode randomly is affecting my business. Get this fix Samsung. I can't believe I gave up my Apple for this!

Krishnajyoti
First Poster
Options

how to uninstall update 

0 Likes
Krishnajyoti
First Poster
Options

vibrate doesn't work when I receive calls or messages. how to resolved it. 

0 Likes
Krishnajyoti
First Poster
Options

After software update vibrate doesn't work when I receive calls or messages. how to fix this problem.

0 Likes
akshaykylm
Student
Options
After the latest updation to android 13, my phone is always getting crashed. I can't download anything from whatsapp even though I can't see the status. Same in the Chrome browser as well, I am not able to download anything. Always a popup is coming media storage keep stopping.
0 Likes
akshaykylm
Student
Options
My phone is samsung Galaxy S22 ultra...
0 Likes