Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no WiFi calling since latest update

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 09:38 PM)
gfb22222
Journeyman
Options
Hi, anyone else have problems since latest update? I rely on WiFi calling feature and this is not working since update.  All switched on, connected to Internet etc but WiFi calling will not work even though it is set up. Can't use phone at home without it, it's a disaster!! Tried everything to no avail.  Help! 
15 REPLIES 15
stamford67
Apprentice
Options
Yes, no Gmail, Internet phone is useless
gfb22222
Journeyman
Options
was yours OK before update?
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
since the last update, you might have to check your apps permissions for to get them working as this happened a few months back
gfb22222
Journeyman
Options
thank you, tried permissions with no luck...
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
do you have the app called galaxy labs, if so activate the app as this optimises all of your apps, you can download it from galaxy store
0 Likes
gfb22222
Journeyman
Options
thanks I will try that
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
The issue causing crashes in a number of other apps doesn't appear to be linked to a system update - many people with different devices are experiencing the issue tonight, some not having updated their devices recently.
0 Likes
gfb22222
Journeyman
Options
hmm, weird. mine has been like this since updated on Friday. I just assumed it had to be that as nothing else has changed.
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
It seems to be a different issue then - the problem with Gmail (and a number of other apps) has only started tonight. Sorry I can't help - if you don't get a response soon, it might be worth reposting this in a few days - the forum is likely to be flooded with posts about the app crashing issue until it is sorted, so a lot of people might miss your post.