Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not receive android 12 update

(Topic created on: 02-03-2023 01:42 PM)
youngster
Apprentice
Options

Hello guys

i have a galaxy s10 (SM-G973F /DS) and till today i'm not able to update to the android 12 

whenever i try to do it manually it says that my software is uptodate

13 REPLIES 13
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @youngster  Definitely should have received Android 12 by now ,schedule list here from last October https://www.sammobile.com/news/list-galaxy-devices-that-have-received-android-12-one-ui-4-update/   where did you purchase the phone?

You could try Smart Switch,would need to download software to a computer if you have  not done so previously.  https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-update-software-using-smart-switch/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

youngster
Apprentice
Options

Hello @JAMES4578 thank you for your answer but i still cant find how to do it with smart switch (im using a mac) 

i bought mine from france

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Unfortunately there may well be issue in receiving uk updates in that case.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
youngster
Apprentice
Options

BTW i just bought the phone, i used to have another one and it did receive the update 
my model have the Exynos chip

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You could check for a uk manual download with S10 and the model number on Sammobile for instance but would need to be aware of the process. Cannot go too much into that here. Alternatively if definitely not available via Smart Switch could ask at a Samsung experience store.

0 Likes
Hypertext1464
Pioneer
Options
Try a factory reset (backup anything important first) then go through setup and see if it will let you update.
0 Likes
youngster
Apprentice
Options

i did but nothing happened

0 Likes
Hypertext1464
Pioneer
Options
Ok nm i though that would force it to check for the newest update but seems like you're already up to date.

Have you tryed checking manually after reseting?
0 Likes
youngster
Apprentice
Options

i did but still shows "your software is uptodate"

0 Likes